Any product and company names throughout this web site are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
1. No content found here is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment nor for legal or other advice. Always seek medical advice from a qualified medical professional. Please do not disregard, avoid, or delay obtaining medical or health-related advice from your healthcare professional or advice about other issues from other professionals because of anything you may read on this web site. Please consult your doctor or other healthcare professional before beginning or changing any health or fitness program.
2. Neither the authors, the publisher, nor any of its vendors, dealers or distributors shall be liable to the purchaser, reader, or any other person or entity with respect to any liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by Copper Pot Cooking Studio (the “Studio”) or its owners, vendors or employees, or by the content presented on this web site.
3. Any content and commentary supplied by additional contributors reflects the opinions of the contributors.
4. You may browse and download publicly available material from the Site for personal, non-commercial use. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of the Studio. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials from the Site must be retained.
5. You should assume that all contents of the Site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein and without the express written permission of the Studio. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any Studio copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.
6. All product names, logos and trademarks displayed on the Site that are identified by ® or ™ or appearing in type form different from that of the surrounding text (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are registered or unregistered trademarks owned by or licensed to the Studio, unless otherwise identified as being owned by another entity. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right, either express or implied, under any patent or Trademark of the Studio or any third party. No use of any Trademark may be made without the prior written authorization of the Studio, except to identify the product or services of the company.
7. Images of people, objects or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, the Studio. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site or in writing by the Studio. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
8. Each person assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from use of the Site. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY OF THE STUDIO, OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, VENDORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR JOINT VENTURERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT), PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EXISTENCE OR USE OF THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE STUDIO OR ANY OF THE OTHER ENTITIES OR PERSONS LISTED ABOVE HAS BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. This includes damages to, or for viruses that may infect, your computer equipment. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” AND THE STUDIO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE. THE STUDIO HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CREATED BY LAW, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE STUDIO MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A TIMELY BASIS, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE WILL BE TIMELY OR ERROR FREE. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
9. Any communication or material you transmit to, or post publicly on, the Site by electronic mail, on-line comments form or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information EXCEPT WHERE STATED OTHERWISE, and the Studio shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information. The Studio and any of our affiliates may use such information for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Further, the Studio and any of our affiliates shall be free to use such information, including, but not limited to, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained therein, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, researching, developing, manufacturing, writing, publishing and marketing products incorporating such information.
10. This Site may link you to other sites on the Internet. We believe such links from the Site meet regulatory guidelines. However, the Studio does not routinely monitor all of the sites that may be linked to the Site and we are not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the Site that are outside of our control. Your linking to any other off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk. Please remember that such sites are not our sites and the content on such sites could change without our knowledge. The opinions, claims, comments or software contained in hyperlinked sites are those of the companies and individuals responsible for such sites and should not be attributed to the Studio in any manner. The Studio has not attempted to verify the truth or accuracy of any such opinion, claim or comment, nor do we endorse or support them. The Studio does not warrant, nor are we in any way responsible for, software on hyperlinked sites that are outside of our control.
11. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to the Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. The Studio will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Studio to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials. The Studio assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the Site nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Site.
12. The Studio reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information or materials on the Site at any time without any prior notification.
13. The Studio may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions.